Draco's fetish Draco's fetish

Haha

That was great

Eggman is great Eggman is great

Fuck all them

This rocks.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

hah

I love how it explained so much! I love this series! :P

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Alright look dude...

The engine was awful. I was slipping and sliding around like it was ice. The idea was great, but the engine needed some serious improvement.

"-topcat13 is the one who created the characters Blade and Blue."
Look I don't give a crap who created them, why are they in there? They're just retarded fan characters and they don't belong in a SSB related game.

"-Do not yell at me for not putting in EVERY single character from SSBM, I have my reasons."
So you can't fit in every character but you manage to put in two fan characters? Bull shit dude.

"-If you don't like the gameplay, at least cut me some slack since I'm only 16 and it's my first real game."
If you hate this review cut me some slack I'm only 14. AGE DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I've seen 12 year olds make things as good as this.

Sorry to be mean, but I hate these people saying "OMG THIS ROCKS" when I can't stand playing it for 10 minutes.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Great flash game

The game was too easy though. A two player mode would be nice, and I think there should be some more unlockables. Good game though!

LR Interactive 1.1 LR Interactive 1.1

Awsome

But I found some glitches. On the first level, if you hold spacebar than jump, you do some sort of super jump. On all the levels, if you get hurt many times in a row, a whitish glow forms around you and you become invincible. Other than that, awsome game.